The Southeastern Insulation Contractors Association, SEICA, is an organization interested in promoting better relations between private owners and public bodies, their architects, engineers, mechanical contractors and insulation contractors.
The organization seeks:
- to maintain high professional standards in the conduct of the business and performance of insulation work
- combat unfair practices among the trades
- to encourage efficiency
- to correct unsatisfactory conditions
- to encourage methods of contracting which relieve the contractors of improper risks
- to promote sound labor relation policies
- and to promote sound business practices in order to raise the standing of the INSULATION CONTRACTOR generally in the business world.